Wednesday, June 18, 2008

CLEARING SHIT !!

I m very very angry .... I dun understand y ppl just can't speak up when they make mistake . Pls let me know.. so that i could correct u and then settle the matter there and then . By keeping quite , just make the matter worse.

I hate it when i teach people something. They always said they understand but when i give them the chance to do it... There always a lot of mistakes and worse, they would report that i didn't teach them at all . I m not thoso selfish teacher loh. I always teach and share watever i learn and know. I believe to share so that everyone could share the burden that i m having at work. That wat u guys are there for. It not only me alone that work .

I m reli reli very sick and tired of wat i m doing now. I see that there job everywhere but it just not my cup of tea. I m wondering have i reli enter the wrong line. Would it be much better if i m working in another line. I actually miss working office hrs. I actually miss the shit in my old company...

My compnay dinner and dance is coming again. My brain juicy is going to work out soon. I can't take it anymore ......................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home