Saturday, June 21, 2008

" IT "

I m freaking mad !!! I dun understand why everytime there things or rumour happened at work , I m like the fucking one that caused or spread around . It even more mad that ppl around u are just getting involved when i myself dun know know wat the hell is going on. I m mad that some coward just run away when they are the one that caused the trouble . It even more mad that they dun even dare to confont u but go around and telling people abt it. It even freaking mad that this 'it' is supposed to be your in charge.

I just find it very amusing in a way. They wanted us to be open minded and learn to do things in an "adult" way. Here, we are doing things in a adult way but people just behave like a kiddy. Wat angry is that they dun even practise wat they told u to do !!

Anyway, they way they handling matters just make me want to leave this company asap. I reli reli envy thoso who had way long gone from this horrible place that i m in now. That is, I m ready to put myself in the market again. I m going to leave this comfort zone. SCREW U !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home