Wednesday, July 02, 2008

KL DAY 1


Alrite, i shop till i drop in the new mega mall . This beautiful shopping palace is called Pavilion .. It house all the high end and mass market brands. I love it. Here , the shop is all super big. U could get almost everythings here. It unbelieveable that it just within walking distance from my hotel. I LOVE IT !!! Anyway, thru some hit and run, we finally know how to walk from Klcc back to bukit bintang. It reli within walking distance ............... It never been so fun to shop in kl ....
It been quite a tiring day.. we had dinner at Madam Kwan restaurant. I love the food there and it always a must to eat there. Of course, i had my A&W for high tea too in klcc ... The food is awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait for nest day to come .. Another round to go !!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home