Saturday, June 28, 2008

GIVE IT TO ME !!!

I m super dulan with this group of people i m working with for my compnay D&D. They like got so many request like they are the diva like that. It meant to be a teamwork which mean all brands are suppose to mix together in each segmant and not to group on your own. This group of ppl like comfirm they can do a better job and then start to throw their weight around. Hope they remember that who are the 3 times champion in a row and who been the one that lead my brand to the victory.

Anyway, i didn't reli bother much lah ... I mainly delegate the job to my assitant and i do all the control back end. Well, that wat how a diva should do ......

Anyway, i m counting down for my holiday loh ... and i m waiting for my Tai Tai A to come back ..... Kl here i come !!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home