Tuesday, June 24, 2008

MORE DRAMA THAN TV !!!!

Halfway thru the lesson today, H got a call from home to inform that her mum fainted . She rush home after that. While i m in the office for meeting later, My Om came and asked me wat happened to H ?? I mainly told her wat i heard.

THE TRUTH IS .............................

The mum con her to get home. WHY ??? Cause her idiot Bf call her house and tell her mum wat going home between them .. How he abuse her at times and threathen to kill her. So it very drama mama think that the mum decided that she quit her job and send her oversea tomolo ...


OK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I m not prepare for this kind of drama leh ... I thought i saw on tv onli leh !!! I m so confused now.. I only managed to talk to her sister over the phone and i dun know wat the second part of it. I told them to report to police and hopefully, the case would end there and then. This guy must be reli an idiot asshole leh !!! STUPID !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home