Monday, June 23, 2008

OWN RULE ???

I nearly get a stroke today. U know how idiot it can be at time when u reli having idiot in the company. They always seem to like to twist words, make their own rules and come out with a lot of rubbish. Somemore, they feel so threaten by the people from the 3rd world who work with them. They actually try not to give them too much power at work and always try to bring them down.

I seriously dun reli care a lot lah ... I dun even bother at wat is being thrown at me now. I know myself well that i didn't do and say anything.. that be fine. I would bite back if my tail is being step. That is as easy as ABC !!!!!

Anyway, it comfirm that i be going moulin rouge for my company Dinner and Dance. It shall be fun !!! Reli sexy/glam/diva ....................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home