Monday, November 24, 2008

singaporean mother

I reli dun understand wat singaporean mother is teaching their children these days.

Some stupid childeren break one of my hairband in the shop today. The mother tot i didn't see it as i was busy. And decided to walk away quietly with her fucking ugly kid. I stop them and told her to pay for it as she had damaged it. I told her i would need to check with my manager.

Afetr making the phone call, i told her to pay up and we would give a 10% discount. She got the cheek to tell me that if the quality is so bad, there no pint she buy. I told her that it not the quality. If u break the items, u fucking pay it.

She said no ... she is no going to pay.... The most stupid thing is.. while i try the other hair band, it snap too. She keep telling me to take a look at the item myself and keep fucking telling me how bad quality the items are.

FINE !!! That wat i told her. I dun need her to pay but i told her that , it not the quality probelms. It her fucking value that she is teaching to her kids. If u damaged something in the shop. U pay for it. This is call up bringing ..........

u tell me ??? Wat all these fucking mother are teaching their children these days. Like wat i said ... Whoever are rich one ... be out for holiday ... Only the poor are staying behinh to become ghost !!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let them be... why make yourself angry over such nonsense people? Not worth it my friend.

Joy

9:34 PM  
Blogger Royal said...

I m not angry abt it.. just find them so stupid .....

I m actually laughing at them

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home