Thursday, April 16, 2009

It not u , it me !!

Finally, the paper is over. Hopefully can pass lah . Got no confidence with it. M damn shit. I remember my anniversary date wrongly. It suppose to be sat and i tot is today.

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT !!!!!

Got to work .. someone clearing leave liao .. Damn it !!!

It suck !!! Anyway, Too much things in my mind liao. I cant even concentrate at all. I dun know how to put it but .. Well, At times i m wondering m i making mistake now.. Things just change .... It so different now..

It just not the same anymore.. Did we miss something of it just happen to be like that ??? I dun know !!!

Mayb it me .. Mayb it u !!!

Mayb we just didn't try hard enough .... It will never be enough for u ...

Love just can't be shared .. Be fair !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home