Sunday, June 28, 2009

SHOCKING !!!

Alrite, It indeed 1 sad news after another. I received a text from my very best freind, Miss F . She said that her grandmother passed away last nite and was unable to attended our best friend Rom. It was indeed a very shocking news to me. Since sencondary school, i know she been very close to her grandmother and would spend time with her when ever she can. This news reli came shocking to me.

Life is reli short. I know this is part and parcl of life and we should take it normally but it just heart breaking to hear that. We have not been meeting up for like 2 months and last i heard was her brother was getting married last fri. It double shock to me now ...

Love who every u want too .. U might never know u be still around next day !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home