Friday, October 16, 2009

FUCKING KIDS


KNN !!!! These days kid are fucking bitchy and rude. I caught 2 girl today in my shop drawing on the dispaly. I told them nicely that they are not suppose to write on them and ask are they going to pay for the damage. They apolgise and left the shop.
Less tahn 5 mintues, they came back and walk pass me. One of the fucking bitches actually stare at me. They went to my staff and drama the whole story and demand me to apogise to them.I refuse too and tell them that we could call for police.
They said want to lodge a complaint. I told my staff to give them the email address. After that, they still refuse to leave and said that it pointless for them to write in.
FUCK !!!!!!!!!!
My staff give them 2 voucher just to make them shut up and leave. They took the voucher and wave in front of me .. Wat the hell they trying to prove here ?? Stupid right !!!!!!!
I roll my eyes !!!!
Stupid bitch !!!!!!!
The voucher can only use in my store as we are the only one in singapore and u got to spent $50 to get a $10 off.
Wake up !!! Fucking knn kid ..
Want to play punk with me.. Bloody hell .... May u got aids ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home