Wednesday, September 29, 2010

TRIPLE FUCK

Ok !!!!!!!!!!!!! SHIT ON THE WAY .........

My boss text me around 10plus n demand that m i going to start work early cause today is the first day of the pre reno sale ? I reply her yes cause i m on my way doing some errand first b4 popping to work ....

The next shit i know is, she expect me to change my off day for this coming sat cause the italy principle is coming to town n she expect me to b around . FUCK !!!!!!!!

My fucking plan for this sat is burn .....

I have a picnic to attend n i have fucking make all the arrangement ....... I expected she will replace me the off on sun but i m soooo fucking wrong ... She said the sale is up n she expected full strength and it mean that my 2nd off for the week is burn ... Double fuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the end, most of my staff that off over the weekend, their off is burn also ..... I fucking hv to rearrange all my roster. Triple fuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I rather to b in a gangbang session than to b fuck in this way .....

FUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home