Monday, October 04, 2010

WAT A NEWS TO START MY MONDAY

When someone got promoted, i should b happy for that person. I cant believe my ear when i saw this promotion had cause such a big stir among the shop floor.

I remember i was told before, respect need to be earn and not given. I always remember that .

It seem like this person does not reli know anything althought he already in the company for a while and almost a lot of negative remarks came out when people knew that he was promoted. I just listen n didnt bother cause i dun know him well.

I just felt that it wrong cause the promotion wasnt given correctly. It more based on favourtism. I have a staff under me that on probation now for superviser position. The probation was 3 mths. Althought the time is not up yet but i m sure it be fair if she was given a update on her perfromance. Yet, nothing came out from my boss and i strongly believe that she would not get it based on wat i observe.

Anyway, this issue make me think again .......... Is this wat i really want ??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home