Sunday, February 18, 2007

5453 ..

Yaaaaaaaaaa ......... My Ang pow .....


I just love the sky .. U all won't know where i m hiding to today ????


The view is super .............


Singapore ' durian' .......


Super nite view .... wow ........................

Althought hk been a very lovely city with all the nite view .. somehow , i m proud of singapore one too .. it just so lovely ...

FIREWORKS ....




BEAUTIFUL ................


It reli enjoyable .. i m glad that i had such a good chace to watch the fireworks up close like this. I can't rememeber when the last time i catch a fireworks .. but good memories do come back ... THANK U ..


The firworks last abt 20 mins. I was so busy taking pics and video clip it in my phone.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home