Thursday, November 27, 2008

SOMEBODY, NOBODY, ANYBODY

1: Somebody actually wrote on my store com book. The way it being written remind me of someone from the past. It freak me out

2: It not easy to plan an outing. I had to go thru lot enquiry and comfiramation. I hate to postpone it ...

3: I must thank somebody who help me out today alot .....

4: I m sick and tired of anybody that piss me off at the wrong timing. If u want discount coupon from me, ask me nicely.

5: It so stupid that somebody infrom me late of the special discount that my company are having today. I m kind to inform that nobody abt it. It not my fucking fault that somebody infrom me late and it like my fault that it had upset your planning for the day. U can dun buy !!!!

6: I m not going to plan plan plan anything liao ......

7: The phone go kuku liao .. M having a mega migrain now !!!! FUCK !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home