Tuesday, June 30, 2009

IT ANOTHER CRAZY TIME ..

Work is going to be tough now. My head is indirectly under the crazy women which i super hate. That mean i m going to be indirectly under her too. That suck. We just can't meet eyes to eyes and have a lot of problems when i was working with her 2 years back.

THIS SUCK !!!

There a lot of rules to follow. To her, it detail that make things work. Watever, to me .. It just bullshit and trying to pick something out of nothing.

Not to mention that the biggest head is like her little puppy. She only listen wat that crazy women got to say and believe in her. Nuts !!!!!

With this shit going on .. It mean to push me to find a new job soon and leave.

FUCKING HELL !!!!

I send so many resume and non get back to me. Idiot !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home