Wednesday, July 01, 2009

OUTING

Finally, we have met up for a food tour. I miss my prata so much that we decided to go Zam Zam and pig ourself out.We were super full after all the food and we decided to walk to Plaza Sin for movie.

I think it reli a curse ... Everytime we plan to catch a movie .. It will be fully sold out or we couldn't get the time we wanted. I should have just booked them online... Mad !!! We even walk to cinelesure and yet can't get any tickets at all. Today is just fucking wed and how come it so crowded???

Changed of pal.. we decided to shop around. Went to Pull and Bear and grab my stuff. Further markdown liao. Nothing much in Zara and i m still waiting for the further markdown. I still see a lot of stock left. It just luck loh if i still can get them. No hurry !!!

We were so dead tired after all the shopping ..Almost fell asleep on the train when we were on our way back .....

Gal, shall do it soon .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home