Saturday, July 04, 2009

SOMEONE SAID

Someone said that i took too many Mc this year liao. If next time i fall sick again, my head got to follow me to doctor.

Well, come loh . I make sure u idiot follow me. I make sure i kena H1N1 and then i spread it to u. I curse u !!!!

Someone said she got a lot of eyes at the mall i work at.

Well, if reli got so many eyes, then go and become PI hor. Dun waste your talent in this company. I got more eyes than u loh. Who i dun know at the mall. From the owner of the shop to the security guard. U know 1 cat there and make it like u know 100. CRAZY !!!! I also got a lot of eyes in the office loh .

Someone said my window dispaly look plain and scary.

Idiot!!! the guideline is given by the Vm team leh . U not happy.. feed back to them. That wat u very good at. Anyway, your dressing suck, i dun trust your taste also ....

Someone said my store very dusty. mayb that y i always fall sick.

Sorry hor.. i sick is because i see your fuck face. Well, if we got to do so many cleaning, i rather work in hotel and do housekeeping. At least they pay better. I work in retail line not cleaning service company.

NABEI !!! ALL IDIOT
!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home